18/12/2008

I got up at 3:30. I was running very late. I had not even started packing and the whole room was a complete mess. Somehow managed to get everything done within an hour and got in the bus. Everyone looked gloomy in the bus, complete contrast to the expressions when we were coing. That time seeed sooo far away: The time when we reached Dadar; the time we were leaving from Bombay. It was soo sad going back. Kunal kept repeating “Ab to Inter IIT khatam ho gaya. Oh Fuck! Inter IIT khatam ho gaya”!


Anyways, the bus left around 5:30 AM and we reached the station by 6:15. We wee getting all our luggage in. While trying to get all our seats together, there was a cricket team member sitting in the compartment we were trying to occupy. I thought he was a freshie. So I told him as commandingly as I could “Tu udhar chale ja”. He obviously didn’t move and mera giveup ho gaya. Later Kunal came and said “aap cricket team ke saath udhar chale jaenge na” and that’s when I found out that he was actually a THIRDIE! I didn’t dare to look at him again. We got all the 5 seats together and Kunal promptly went on the top berth and slept off. After a while, train started and Coach & Sukhada also went off to sleep. Sharada was wide awakeand I wasn’t feeling very sleepy either. She had her “Oliver Twist” out and I was readin “Rich Dad Poor Dad”. We talked for a while in between and it was fun. Then I started writing about what had happened on the earler days. We clicked a few pics, sunflower fields were back again. The morning time in the train was amazing, not too hot nor too noisy, just calm and greenery outside, while I was sitting at the window seat. Finally coach and Sukhada got up and we had something to eat. Kunal didn’t get up until it was lunchtime and said his customary “Bhook lag raha hai yaar!” He ate and went back to sleep. I dozed off for a while and then Coach called TT freshies for some TP. Swarna also joined us and we played DumbC for a while, Mafia and then teen patti. I discovered a list of movies Coach hadn’t seen and I was shocked! She hadn’t seen INDEPENDENCE DAY! nor SPEED! I was too stunned to say anything. In the evening, I got down to get idlis and as I returned, Kunal got up again with “Bhook lag raha hai yaar” and we ate. Mittal called and was trying to tease me (and was doing a very good job of it too!) Kunal once again said “Ab to Inter IIT Khatam ho gaya” and after some generaaal discussions we went off to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. coach cracked teenpatti that day...pritish's prediction about her good luck turned out to be quite accurate! wonder if there really is some truth in his hand reading......;o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.